Well defined and comprehensive procedures and work processes are followed by our expert construction management team at this stage of the project which is undoubtedly very much demanding due to the great deal of complexity and risks involved compared to other stages.
ODCC’s past experience entails numerous projects in various capacities, including participation in full construction management or advisory role, both on site and in the home office. The Construction Division also provides support all along the project lifecycle from bids and proposals to engineering and procurement prior the construction phase. This is achieved through our expert knowledge of planning and implementation, environmental conditions, time constraints, cost, construction techniques while maintaining communication between suppliers, our workforce and client.
ODCC’s construction management follows projects from the beginning to the end, including:
- Constructability reviews
- Cost estimating and cost control
- Managing the bid process, negotiating and awarding contracts
- Scheduling and project controls
- Document management
- Construction and field administration
- Materials management, including field procurement, receipt of materials, inspection, warehousing and issuing materials to contractors
- Particular knowledge and experience in heavy lift and abnormal loads
- Quality assurance
- Construction inspection
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up, testing, and project close-out